Contact our Admissions Office by e-mail or by phone (630) 801-7955 to schedule a meeting with the Principal and see firsthand what makes Covenant Christian School special.
Covenant Christian School accepts applications beginning February 1st for enrollment for the following school year.
Applications arriving after June 1 are welcomed and will be considered as space remains available.
Listed below are the steps in our admission process:
- Visit CCS to discuss your educational needs and the enrollment process
- Begin you application with FACTS and submit the one-time application fee
- Request Student Transcripts sent to CCS
- Upon receipt of Application, Fee and Transcripts, Parents will be contacted to complete testing and interview of child
- Complete Assessment Testing
- Acceptance by Covenant Christian School is considered upon completion of these steps. The admission process can be as short as 2 weeks and as long as a few months depending on timing and response from parents in scheduling and document follow-up