How to Apply for Tuition Assistance
In order to be eligible for need-based tuition assistance for the 2021-2022 school year, you must fill out an application through the FACTS Grant and Aide website. Your application with FACTS must be completed by May 15, 2021, if you are a returning CCS family seeking tuition assistance.
- After you complete the entire application, FACTS will provide CCS with a recommended amount of assistance and we will contact you to discuss the award and decide on your tuition obligation for next year.
- Please access the FACTS application by clicking the button below in order to apply.
- The link is specific to Covenant Christian School for the FACTS application.
- You will be prompted to either open a new account or log in to an existing account to begin the application process.
- For further help from FACTS customer service you can visit their customer service platform by clicking here.
- The FACTS Grant and Aide customer service phone number is 866-441-4637 if you need assistance.
Each family requesting tuition assistance will be considered based on the Financial Policy adopted by the CCS Board of Directors. If the amount recommended by FACTS is not sufficient, you may request a meeting with the CCS Finance Committee to discuss your family situation. CCS is committed to not allow a lack of finances keep your child from attending CCS and we will work with each family based on their demonstrated need.
All families receiving tuition assistance will be required to volunteer at CCS to help offset the cost for lost revenue. As a small school we depend on volunteer support from our families to meet the needs of our school and various events and programs. Your required service will be discussed when we contact you with the award amount.
Our commitment is to provide an excellent Christ-centered education and to provide tuition assistance based on need. We have a budgeted amount of tuition assistance that is available each year and need to work within that set amount. A financial management class with CCS will be required of parents who fail to meet their financial commitment to the school. This class will provide counsel on debt management, budgeting and investment strategies so that you can move toward financial well-being and wholeness.