A Loving, Covenant-keeping Christian Education
Equipping your child with a transformed heart, academic skills and leadership training to make a difference in life for God’s kingdom!
Covenant Christian School provides an excellent Christ-centered education to children in a loving and safe environment. We are a non-denominational Christian school serving Aurora since 1979. Our (Preschool through 8th grade) students represent over 30 local churches from the surrounding communities of Aurora, North Aurora, Batavia, Sugar Grove, Montgomery and Oswego.
Covenant is more than a name, it is a pledge to be a close-knit, family oriented school with a huge heart to serve families in God’s will and way. Our extended family cares deeply about our community, the nation and the world. We offer a Biblically permeated core curriculum to our students with distinctive programs in Music, Art, PE and Athletics, STEM education and Resource/tutoring and gifted education. We invite you to come and experience the Covenant family.
Our small size affords us the opportunity to individualize instruction to students in every area; spiritually, physically, socially/emotionally and academically, surrounding them with a Christ-centered loving and caring atmosphere. We provide a loving culture of honor for each of God’s children!
Faith Based: Key Verse – Heb. 12:2 “Looking to Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith”
- Strong parental and local church partnerships
- Biblical integration in every subject and Christian world view development
- Daily prayer and praise in classrooms with weekly all-school chapel and worship
- Strong community service, outreach and discipleship emphasis
Educational Affiliation/Academics: Providing an excellent Christ-centered, academic education
- Member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI.org) since 1982
- Fully Recognized by the Illinois State Board of Education since 1992
- Pupil – Teacher ratio 10:1 (Kindergarten-8th grade)
- Discovery learning through our Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) Program
- High academic standards and Terra Nova test scores
- Engaging Music, Art, Spanish, Physical Education and Computer classes
Other Features: Services to our families and beyond!
- Extended Day Care Program available for all grades (6:30-8:00 A.M. & 3:30-6:00 P.M.)
- El Sistema Strings music lessons for 1st through 8th grade students.
- Mentorship opportunities
- Hot Lunch program available
- Community service and outreach impacting the community, nation and world