Thank you for your interest in Covenant Christian School. If you are considering enrollment for your child we invite you to set up an Educational Success Consultation with the Principal. You can contact us by calling the school office or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a meeting.
Aurora Campus (630) 801-7955
Preschool & Kindergarten – 8th Grade
Contact our Admissions Office by e-mail or by phone to schedule a meeting with the Principal and see firsthand what makes Covenant Christian School special.
Covenant Christian School accepts applications beginning January 1st for enrollment for the following school year.
Applications arriving after June 1 are welcomed and will be considered as space remains available. Applications received after August 10th for the beginning of school cannot be guaranteed enrollment by the first day of school.
Listed below are the steps in our admission process:
- Complete an Application Form
- Submit your Application Fee
- Request Student Transcripts sent to CCS
- Family submits Pastor Recommendation
- Upon receipt of Application, Fee and Transcripts, Parents will be contacted to complete testing and interview of child
- Complete Assessment Testing
- Set up New Parent Meeting/Interview or phone consultation to discuss results
- Acceptance by Covenant Christian School is considered upon completion of these steps. The admission process can be as short as 2 weeks and as long as a few months depending on timing and response from parents in scheduling and document follow-up.
Priority for enrollment is determined in the following order:
- Current CCS Family
- Previous Christian School Enrollment
- Date Application is Received
- Note that you will need to set up a tuition payment plan account with our tuition management company. Please make note of your username and password, as you will use them in the future to complete the Admissions process and access information.