The Board of Directors, in collaboration with the staff, developed a model for student success. These are goals that we are striving to attain as we train up the next generation. They include:
Biblical Worldview Development
- Understand the worth of every human being as created in the image of God and treat people with respect, dignity, grace and truth.
- Understand that work has dignity as an expression of the nature of God, and that any work done as unto the Lord is an act of worship.
- Understand that all thoughts and choices have consequences, some positive, some negative.
- Have developed a hunger for God, His Word, and prayer as they develop a personal relationship with Him.
Academic Intellectual Development
- Are well prepared in all academic disciplines.
- Are skilled in reading, writing, speaking, listening and thinking.
- Are proficient in mathematics, science and problem solving.
- Have knowledge and understanding of people, events and movements in history and the cultures of other people and places.
- Appreciate the literature and the arts and understand how they express and shape their beliefs and values.
- Have a critical appreciation of languages and cultures of other people.
- Have the ability and desire to investigate and find information and answers to questions on their own.
- Know how to utilize resources including technology to find, analyze and evaluate information. Respect and relate appropriately with integrity to the people with whom they work, play and live, as demonstrated by how each treats others.
- Have the ability to present ideas and research in visual and/or auditory format with clarity and quality.
- Treat their bodies as the temple of the Holy Spirit through decisions about nutrition, fitness and lifestyle.